- Premium Softshell warm waterproof winter mittens
- Ski mittens with full finger Thinsulate insulated lining
- Fastening: Pull On
- Elastic draft-seal cuffs keep out cold air and drafts
- Reinforced panel on the palm and thumb
- Ideal for winter sports, work and leisure
The Alpine Owl Ski Foundation have designed these gloves for skiers and snowboarders. They combine top quality materials with innovative design features. The mitts are made from water resistant softshell but also have a breathable inner waterproof membrane to keep water away from the the warm lining material. The lining is full fingered, for extra warmth, and made from Thinsulate a synthetic thermal insulating fibre. A reinforced panel on the palm and thumb make them hard wearing and durable. The mitts are finished off with an elastic cuff that fits close to the wrist and inside your jacket sleeve to stop drafts and cold air. Ideal for winter sports, work wear, leisure and everyday wear.